Reserve a Tennis Court Online
Guidelines for reserving online.
1. Northwood tennis members may reserve a court.
2. A valid credit card must be provided to reserve a court online.
3. Use the email address you have given to Northwood for the system to recognize you have a membership. You will have to login view availability/book court.
Call the club if you need help with your password.
4. You will not be billed until you arrive for your reservation, at which time you will be billed for your portion of the court using the payment method of your choice.
5. Check in at the front desk is required when you arrive for reservation.
6. If you cancel 4 hours or more before the start of the reservation, you will not be charged.
You may cancel online, on the phone or in person. You may not cancel via email.
No Shows and Late Cancellations:
If you do not cancel your reservation at least 4 hours in advance, 100% of the court fee will be charged to the credit card on file.